Candidate A is a versatile leader with a record of high profile change programmes. Known for her excellent analytical and communication skills, coupled with constant attention to wider organisational priorities and resource constraints. Depth of experience including operational re-structuring, IT systems integration, business process planning and implementation, plus team management of up to 160 people. Qualifications include;
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Human Resources Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner
Candidate B is an experienced multinational programme manager. He has extensive experience of culturally sensitive strategic analysis, crisis planning, benefits analysis and programme management. Since leaving the forces he has led change management programmes in both international and UK based organisations. Qualifications include;
- Cranfield University: MSc Resilience – a multi-disciplinary organisational science degree focused on risk and crisis management
- Aberystwyth University: BSc (Econ) International Politics and Strategic Studies
- Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute
Candidate C is a Programme, and Change management professional.. He is equally happy in a consultative role or providing interim management at any level; as such Roy takes ownership and responsibility on behalf of clients even if issues are thorny or politically sensitive. He is a qualified teacher, a former Army logistician with extensive operational experience and now providesbespoke and flexible support to a wide variety of clients. Clients include: EEDA, South East England Fire and Rescue Authorities & Department for Communitiesand Local Government, Olympic Delivery Authority; Wilson James, Qatar Rail, Buckinghamshire, RoyalBerkshire and Hampshire Fire and Rescue Services, Gate Group (Gate Retail Onboard), Ministry of Defence (Army).
- A degree in Education, a practitioner in PRINCE2, MSP and Change Management
- He was awarded an MBE in 1991, an OBE in 2008 and commended for leadership in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Iraq.
- He has operated overseas on military operations including advising the UN in Indonesia during the 2004 Tsunami and more recently in Qatar, Norway and Spain on commercial projects.
Candidate D is a change-delivering leader, manager and coach whose career has spanned learning and development, education and training, strategy and operations in multiple contexts in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Over 27 years’ service in the military, including four years as a Leadership and Management Instructor at both the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, and the UK Defence Academy’s Joint Command and Staff College, he has designed, built and led new organisations to deliver fresh programmes against emerging requirements with annual activity budgets in excess of £30m.
Candidate E is a Programme manager with leadership, strategic planning and analytical skills gained from private and public sector experience. Board level exposure and a reputation for successfully managing change from initiation through to closure, specialising in organisational design and effectiveness.
- Managing Successful Programmes and Management of Risk
- MBA (Open)
- BA Comb (Hons)